Nutrilite™ Perfect Pack
Our best foundational MyPack to maximize your optimal health
Bringing you the best of nature and the best of science, this comprehensive MyPack contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to seriously build your foundational nutrition.
Each daily serving contains:
- Nutrilite™ Double X™ Multivitamin: The ultimate multivitamin with 12 essential vitamins and 10 essential minerals and 22 plant concentrates helps fill nutrient gaps and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Nutrilite™ Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables: Provides phytonutrients equal to 5+ servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Nutrilite™ Balanced Health Omega: Provides DHA and EPA omega-3s to help support brain and eye health.
- Nutrilite™ Vitamin D: Helps support strong bones.
Nutrilite™ MyPacks are personalized, simple and convenient with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
All Good. No Guesswork.
- Personalized: MyPacks are tailored to address top supplement needs.
- Simple: We’ve taken the guesswork out of which supplements to take to meet your specific needs.
- Convenient: MyPacks are an easy way to take your supplements on the go.
Children under 18 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrilite™ Vitamin D
Patients on anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician before taking vitamin K2 supplements.
Ingredient information, including Supplement Facts, can be found on the individual product page: This pack is a combination of all below individual products.
For adults. Take AM packet in the morning with a meal. Take PM packet in the evening with a meal.
Nutrilite™ Perfect Pack is NSF certified. What is NSF certified?
Choosing a product certified by NSF International gives you confidence that what’s on the label is what’s in the product. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certification. NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.